ABOUT EXACT MEDIA
Exact Media is disrupting the traditional product sampling space with the first smart sampling network that allows brands to finely target samples and accurately measure their impact. The company connects Fortune 100, billion dollar brands, to fast growing eCommerce retailers, to distribute millions of targeted samples a year.
Exact Media's award-winning Leadership Team and Advisory Board have nearly 60 years of combined experience in the Marketing / Advertising in the Consumer Goods industry. The company is led by serial entrepreneurs who have built multiple businesses in the Marketing and Advertising industry.
As a Account Expert, you will get to work closely with the top CPG marketers across North America.
With offices in New York, Toronto and Cincinnati (and soon, in Europe and Asia), Exact Media's vision is to rapidly build the world's leading targeted media and advertising network. This will be done by building a world-class organization, and hiring only the best to fill each and everyone of our roles.
- Supporting the National Account Manager in the end-to-end sales process (e.g. Account Research, Proposal Preparation, Data Analysis & ROI Calculations… etc.)
- Support the Leadership Team through industry research and analysis
- Working closely with National Account Manager to identify opportunities to better serve brand partners.
- Working closely with the Distribution team to determine the best targeting and distribution plans for each of our brand partners
- Managing the execution of on-going campaigns, ensuring we deliver a WOW experience for our brand partners
- Being very organized, and ensuring the team meets it's deadlines, while multi-tasking across many accounts at one-time
- Become an expert in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Marketing Technology industry, through continuous, self-driven research and learning
- Hunger to punch above your weight, and exceed all metrics and goals you have been assigned to achieve
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in B2B client-facing environments (e.g. Professional Services, Agency, Inside Sales, Customer Success)
- You have great business acumen, and can quickly understand business models and structures
- You work extremely well in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- You have great communication skills (Phone, Email, In-Person)
- You have intermediate CRM experience; or ability to learn new software quickly
- You are proactive; anticipate needs, deliver above and beyond what is requested of you by others
- You are an expert in PowerPoint and Excel
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and strive to find ways to make things more efficient